01 December 2009

My Life According to COPELAND

RULE:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)"
Your Artist/Band:
Copeland 

Are you a male or female:
She's Always a Woman

Describe yourself:
I'm a Sucker for a Kind Word

How do you feel:
I Just Want to Dream

Describe where you currently live:
California

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Black Hole Sun

Your favorite form of transportation?
I'm Safer in an Airplane

Your best friend?
The Grey Man

You and your best friends:
Love Affair

What's the weather like:
Coffee

Favorite time of day:
Good Morning Fire Eater

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
That Awful Memory of Yours

What is life to you:
Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Your relationship:
Part-Time Lovers

What is the best advice you have to give:
Choose the One Who Loves You More

Thought for the Day:
To Be Happy Now

How you would like to die?
Take My Breath Away

Your soul's present condition:
Brightest

Your Motto:
No One Really Wins

2 comments:

  1. i jut like the question dear.. well, please visit back my English Blog here. i have A Post about : If Kids Wrote Letters, hope you'll get interested with it..

    ReplyDelete

tinggalkan jejak kata anda :)